Incredible holiday deal for Kiwis from GrabOne Escapes
From NZ$1,399 for a Fiji Fishing & Accommodation Package for Two.
Includes Five Nights Accommodation, Daily Breakfast, an Intro to Scuba Diving, a Half-Day Fishing Trip & More (value up to NZ$2,438).
- Big game fishing for a not-so-big price.
- Fish for Tuna, Giant Trevally, Spanish Mackerel, Marlin and more.
- Head out for a half-day fishing trip for two people on a fully licensed 35-foot Cobra Centre Console with Feruno GPS and Fishfinder, powered with twin Suzuki DF140 outboard engines. It’s set up for both sports fishing with a massive casting platform at the bow and stand-up game fishing with 5m telescopic Rupp outriggers and live bait tank.
- Skipper and deckhands have years of experience in the Bligh waters. Your crew bring dedication, experience, fun, knowledge and passion to every charter and put 110% into putting you on the fish for your fishing trip of a lifetime.
- Choose to stay in a Vale Balavu or Studio Vale room.
- This deal includes a NZ$75 voucher for food and drink, two 15-minute head and neck massages, a beach introduction to scuba diving for two, daily tropical breakfast, and a welcome drink.
Your charter will include:
- Transportation to the best fishing spots in Fiji
- All necessary equipment and gear
- Non alcoholic beverages
- Local expertise for your once-in-a-lifetime fishing experience
- Fishing gear includes:
- Shimano TLD 50 2 speed, 24kg Backbone Rods
- Shimano Tyrnos 30’s, 15kg Backbone Rods
- Shimano TLD 25’s, 10kg Backbone Rods
- Shimano Saragosa 18000 T-curve popping Rods
- Lures: The latest from Rapala, River2sea, OTI etc
Designed specifically for divers travelling together, Vale Balavu rooms are beautifully finished in sustainable hardwoods and feature two queen size beds, a writing desk, Wi-Fi, deck chairs, 2 large ceiling fans, air con, large ensuite bathroom, tea and coffee facilities and Volivoli’s famous Ocean views! Vale Balavu rooms are perfect for a family holiday in Fiji, and are suitable for two adults and up to two children.
Bure-style with private rooms and uninterrupted ocean views. Each Studio Vale is air-conditioned and fully screened, and offers a Queen sized bed, two sofa beds, an ensuite bathroom, kitchen, washing machine, Wifi and a large private balcony. Studio Vales are perfect for a family holiday in Fiji, and are suitable for two adults and up to two children.
About VoliVoli Beach Resort:
Experience some genuine Fijian hospitality at Volivoli Beach Resort, renowned for its friendly, helpful staff who work to make your stay a very memorable one. Volivoli Beach is located on the northernmost tip of Viti Levu, Fiji’s main island. Getting there is easy – it’s just ten minutes drive from the village of Rakiraki or a two-hour scenic drive from Nadi International Airport. The restaurant offers meals throughout the day for all tastes and budgets, while the pool bar lets you live it up in between laps. There is also an activities hut offering you the chance to try kayaking, snorkelling and, of course, diving.
Go into the draw to win a trip for two to sunny Fiji, including flights, three nights’ accommodation at Sonaisali Island Resort and airport transfers. Enter here.
Not sure what to do in Fiji once you get there? Check out our top five holiday activities in Fiji here.