Where another company or persons operate the tour, activity or excursion, diving, accommodation or shore transfers Volivoli Beach Resort is only acting as a Sales Agent. Responsibility for the operation and liability for any mishap lies with those operators solely and not with Volivoli Beach Resort.
Volivoli Beach Resort shall not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations specified herein arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, acts of war or terrorism, strikes, riots, accidents, civil or military disturbances, natural catastrophes or acts of God, virus outbreaks, pandemics, power or any other mechanical failures, computer virus, governmental action, or communications disruption.
• It is the responsibility of all guests to check and adhere to Fiji’s visa requirements.
• There are limited medical facilities in Rakiraki so if any medical problem arises you may need be transferred to Nadi or Suva. If you develop a serious medical problem you will most likely want to leave Fiji for Australia, New Zealand or your home location. There is also a higher degree of risk in public areas, on local vessels, etc. Sea conditions and sometimes cyclones can prevent travel on the booked dates as well. It is therefore highly recommended that all clients have a valid travel insurance policy to cover the cost of any emergency medical treatment or accident and to protect payments in the event of cancellation which may occur for any reason whatsoever including that of weather or any other reason beyond the control of Volivoli Beach Resort.
• Volivoli Beach advises all guests to take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
COVID-19 clause: Amendment policy for travel until further notice (Valid for FIT & Groups)
Volivoli Beach Resort will waive any amendment fees being charged for any bookings that need to be changed due to Government border restrictions. Important – Volivoli Beach Resort highly recommends all guests to take out suitable travel insurance and dive insurance at the time of booking.
Contracted rates cancellation policy
FIT Payment / Cancellation Policies:
• On receipt of booking, a 20% non-refundable deposit is due within 7 days of invoice (invoice will be emailed on confirmation of booking)
• Full payment is then due 30 days prior to the guest arrival date
• Cancellation outside of 30 days prior to arrival date incurs a 20% cancellation fee
• Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date – 100% of booking amount
Group Payment / Cancellation Policies:
• AU$100.00 per person non-refundable deposit due within 30 days of booking confirmation
• 50% of total payment due 90 days prior to the group arrival date
• Final Remainder of Balance due 45 days prior to the group arrival date
• More than 90 days from group arrival date incurs no penalty outside of the NON refundable AU$100.00 per paid spot
• 90 days – 46 days prior to arrival incurs 50% penalty per paid spot
• 45 days or less prior to arrival incurs 100% penalty per paid spot
Group Reduction Policy
• Deposit can be applied to final numbers if unused space is released 90 days prior to the group arrival date
• Should the number of participants fall below 8 during high season or 6 during low season, the booking is reclassified as a party of individuals and will be individually priced using the FIT price sheet without inclusion of FOC packages
• All cancellations received outside 14 days of arrival will incur a 25% cancellation fee of the full stay.
• All cancellations received between 14 and 3 days prior will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the full stay.
• All cancellations received between inside 3 days prior will incur a 75% cancellation fee of the full stay. All no shows will be charged 100% cancellation fee off the full stay.
• Cancellations after check in will be charged in full for all nights not utilised.